- 1) 15 Tons Manual Laboratory Press (Table-top)
- 2) 13 mm Evacuable KBr Die Set
- 3) 13 mm KBr Pellet Holder
- 4) Granite Mortar & Pestle
- 5) Analytical Grade KBr Powder
Request a Quote
- * Table-top Model
- * Compact & elegant design with safety screens
- * Smooth, simple & effortless operation
- * Powder-coated surface finish
- * Pressure Gauge calibrated in Tons & Kg/sq. cm.
- * Excellent quality seals provide a leak-proof system
- * All contact parts hardened & hard-chrome plated
Technical Data :- will be provided on request.
Request a Quote
Evacuable KBr Die Set is used to form pellets/circular discs for IR- FTIR Solid Sampling /Analytical Purpose. Most commonly used die is of 13 mm dia. pellet size. 13 mm KBr Die consists of a two-piece outer die, tungsten carbide mirror finished punches (envils), pusher rod and pellet removal ring. Die is fitted with a nozzle for evacuation ( if required ). The die is manufactured from hardened alloy steel and can be easily dismantled for cleaning purposes . The entire set is enclosed in a teak-wood box, for safety and durability.The Die can be subjected to a Max. Load of 15 Tons.
- Each part is separately available for replacement
- Tungsten Carbide is brittle in nature & is not guaranteed against breakage.
- Spare punches, pushers are sold in pairs only.
Dies are also available in the sizes :- 6 mm, 8 mm, 10 mm, 15 mm, 20 mm, 25 mm, 32 mm, 40 mm & 50 mm. (Pls. refer to Hardened Alloy Steel Dies in Product Section)
Pellet Holders to suit the above sizes are manufactured by us, the standard being 13 mm Aluminium Anodized Pellet Holder.
4) Granite Mortar & Pestle
We regularly supply Granite Mortar & Pestle of sizes 2", 3", 4", 5" & 6" Diameter
5) Analytical Grade KBr Powder
We regularly supply Analytical Grade KBr Powder for lab use